HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Apply to UIC by clicking on the link below.
3. Arrange for your academics to be sent to the university:
- High school students: official transcript and Common Application School Report.
- Transfer students: official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- International students: you must also take and submit your TOEFL score.
Schedule a Visit
The UIC School of Theatre and Music offers individual visit opportunities throughout the year.
During your time on campus, you can observe classes, meet with faculty, and take a tour of UIC Theatre and Music spaces.
This is a great opportunity for you to experience what it’s like to be a performing arts degree student at UIC. If interested, please email Ben Kenis with some preferred dates.